What our Customers say...
Great! Your people were wonderful to work with from the first phone call to the last visit!!!
When my washer was leaking in my laundry room and the warm dryer air mixed with it the mold took over a small area of my wall. Well I thought it would be just a quick and simple fix but a week after trying to clean it myself. Turns out it was more than I could handle. Thanks SERVPRO for getting it done for me.
SERVPRO was great to work with. Had an issue with a unit and they were able to take care of it completely. Will be doing business with them in the future.
SERVPRO was very professional and made sure that my home was taken care of. I would recommend them to anyone that had a mold issue!
SERVPRO kept me informed throughout their entire process. I highly recommend them!
This is a very professional group! They were friendly and made sure that everything was taken care of. I would recommend to anyone!
The team was very courteous and professional. They did a great job!
Fast response, professional, informative, courteous, and polite - I would use SERVPRO over anyone else!
Great job and Mike was super!
My sister definitely made the right call. We can’t even tell where the water damage was in her bathroom.
Couldn't ask for more friendly, courteous, professional folks. Great service!
SERVPRO did an excellent job removing the mold in my house. They were very efficient and thorough. Mike answered All my questions. He showed me pictures he took during the process. They left the place cleaner than it was when they came! Thank you!!
Great job. Great people skills!
Everyone was polite and great as far as working with them.
The smoke from the unit next door filled our office with soot and a terrible stench we thought could never be removed. Our adjuster said you could clean it all and remove the odors, and she was right. Would never have thought it possible.
Thanks to Tammy Gragg, I didn't have a nervous breakdown!
SERVPRO provided excellent service! I would highly recommend them.
Thank you! You made this easy for us. Keep doing what you're doing!
Excellent service! Thank you!
Everything was great!
Your polite and knowledgeable technicians immediately found the source of the leak and restored our wood flooring like new. Thanks to SERVPRO!
We didn't know where to turn or what to expect. Our adjuster recommended SERVPRO, and you have exceeded our expectations at every turn. You restored things that we thought were a total loss.
SERVPRO of Catawba West did a fantastic job. Our carpets look brand new. I'll be recommending you to everyone I know.
Your crew was competent and kind in helping us through this crisis. I would definitely call them again.
I’ve worked with SERVPRO numerous times as a property manager. There’s no one else I trust when it comes to repairing water damage in our rental apartments in Mountainview.
Great group of guys who took the time to explain the water damage repair process to me thoroughly and did an excellent job actually taking care of the damage. Fantastic team work.
The best company is definetly SERVPRO for all of your mold damage remediation needs! Truly hard working and caring professionals.
You will not find a better company than SERVPRO. Our office fire damage looked huge; then you did your magic. Fast and thoughtful.
Wow! Super work! I was impressed with how quickly your team delivered results! Our flood damage is no part of the past!
We were confused by my mother's mysterious illness. That was until we called your team of mold experts! After you removed the mold, my mom doesn't get sick anymore! Wow! Thank you again!
Your SERVPRO team of experts knew exactly how to fix the water damage and what tools, equipment, and people to use to get the job done right.
We never thought we would have a fire, no one ever does. But it happened to us and we were devastated. Not knowing where to turn, I called SERVPRO. Thank you for going above and beyond and helping us get back in our Mountainview home.
Your SERVPRO team of flood damage experts is the one and only company that anyone should ever call! I found this out the hard way. I tried a different company and they never came back to finish the job. I learned from my mistakes and called this team of outstanding technicians!
Mold damage can be extensive and can cause your family serious health problems. We found out that mold exposure in our St. Stephens home was very high due to it being left untreated for years. Finally, we called your SERVPRO. You did the job correctly and quickly.