Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fire and water damages can occur at any hour, often when we least expect it. But when disaster does strike, your number one priority is getting your home or business back to its preloss condition as quickly as possible. That's why SERVPRO of Catawba County West will perform emergency services anytime you call—24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including all holidays). No matter what hour you call, you can expect an immediate response and a high level of professionalism.
We're proud to support the people of Hickory and the surrounding areas, which is why we're there when you need us most. If you have fire, water, or storm damage, call SERVPRO of Catawba County West any time at 828-322-4400!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (828) 322-4400
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Catawba County West arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.