Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
3 Services We Offer that Separates Us from Competitors
Our ESPORTA soft contents cleaner is capable of cleaning over 90% of all soft contents!
There are a few disaster restoration companies in the region, but there’s only one SERVPRO of Catawba County West. If you have damages to your home or business, you’ll have a few different restoration companies to choose from, but we offer some services that give us an advantage over the others.
- Textiles Cleaning. If your clothes, rugs, towels, or other textiles are damaged, we can bring them back to our warehouse to be restored. We have state-of-the-art washer and dryer systems, an ESPORTA soft contents recovery system, an ozone chamber, and several proprietary chemicals. This means we can restore nearly any textile!
- Duct Cleaning. Your ducts not only become dirty and dusty over time, but they can become overburdened with soot and other particles after a fire or other disaster. That’s why we offer a duct cleaning service—not just for regular maintenance, but because it’s practically essential after some incidents.
- Deodorization. Strong, lingering odors can be difficult to eliminate. Fortunately, we have the capability to remove nearly any odor, no matter how strong it is. We have a variety of methods and chemicals we can use to neutralize smells—from cigarette smoke to skunk spray!
We offer best-in-class services so we can be the one-stop company for all of your restoration needs. If you have damages from a disaster, call SERVPRO of Catawba County West at (828) 322-4400!
How SERVPRO of Catawba County West can Handle Any Size Disaster
Our large loss crew is capable of being deployed at any size disaster!
There are several disaster restoration companies in Catawba County, but there’s only one that can handle any size disaster—SERVPRO of Catawba County West. Even though we are a locally owned and operated franchise, there are a couple of unique factors that allow us to clean up and restore even the most significant damages.
Large Loss Franchise
SERVPRO of Catawba County West is a specially designated franchise known as a Large Loss franchise. This designation—given by SERVPRO corporate—is one that indicates we have the capacity to handle very large disasters. In addition to the designation, we have over 50 employees, dozens of vehicles, and hundreds of units of equipment. As a Large Loss franchise, we have responded to the fire at Lees McRae College in 2017 and the aftermath of Hurricane Florence in Wilmington, NC.
Network of Over 1,700 Franchises
One of the unique advantages of being a SERVPRO franchise is that we’re part of a national system of over 1,700 other franchises. That means when a large-scale disaster beyond our capacity affects our area, we can bring in additional franchises to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Handling Any Size Disaster
With many employees, hundreds of equipment, and many years of experience, we are confident in our ability to handle any size disaster. If you have fire or water damage in the Hickory, NC or surrounding areas, call SERVPRO of Catawba County West today at (828) 322-4400!
Why SERVPRO of Catawba County West Loves Golf Tournaments
This is one of our teams at just one of the many golf tournaments we both attend and sponsor!
It’s no secret that SERVPRO loves golf; after all, we’re a proud partner of PGA. But that love extends down to each and every franchise, including us at SERVPRO of Catawba County West, which is why we often sponsor multiple golf tournaments each year. There are many reasons why our team sponsors and participates in golf tournaments, but here are just 3 reasons:
- We love to support our communities. Every tournament we sponsor supports a group or charity. As members of this community, we are proud to support those causes!
- We get to meet new community members. It’s always great to meet the people that live in and support Catawba County. That’s why we enjoy meeting these community members and learning more about them!
- We love golf. Above all else, we just love golf. It’s an enjoyable sport that allows us to go out into the community and support causes. What more could we ask for?
If you see us with a set of clubs, we’re likely on the way to the nearest golf course, but that doesn’t mean we’re not here for you! SERVPRO of Catawba County West is here to help in your time of need! If you need assistance, call us today at (828) 322-4400!
SERVPRO at the Hickory Christmas Parade
Every year, SERVPRO of Catawba County West participates in the Hickory Christmas parade!
Christmas is coming early to Hickory this year! On Friday, November 16, the Town of Hickory is hosting its annual Christmas parade. You can come to downtown Hickory by 6:00 p.m. and watch many local businesses and organizations as they display their floats and pass out candy!
SERVPRO of Catawba County West is also going to continue its tradition of appearing in the parade. Although we are going to bring only one vehicle this year, we’re making up for it by bringing a special, green guest! If you want to meet this famous celebrity, you’ll have to come down to the parade!
We hope to see you on Friday, November 16, and we hope that you have a Merry early Christmas!