Garage Fire in Hickory, NC
Fires often happen when we least expect, which is what happened to this customer in Hickory, NC. The customer's lawnmower caught fire in the garage and affected both levels of the structure. Our contents team came in and helped the customer separate out non-salvageable items and took the salvageable items back to our warehouse for cleaning! Our fire team then came in and began cleaning the affected structure. Once that was complete, we deodorized and sealed the space (which is why the structure is white in the after photo). The customer was very pleased that were able to make it "Like it never even happened."